Monday, January 29, 2007

Changed Attitude After Some of the Steps of the Second Chance Program

"My name is Santana and I completed the Detoxification Program here at the Second Chance Program in Albuquerque Nuevo Mexico. At first I did not like the sauna treatment. But now that I’m done I am happy with the results. I was the type of person who would explode in situations and never think of the consequences. Now my temper is calm, I have a better perspective of things and situations. I now have patience and I am a lot more happy than I was just 35 days previous of today. My personality ain’t always serious, I have a more humorous side to me. I have no cravings for the drugs that led me to where I am at now. Even though I can’t change the past I know that the new person that came out of the sauna will have a great and positive effect on my future.

"Thanks to the communication course and the sauna treatment I have molded into another person, a person who would be able to be loved and cared for more easily than the sour, not caring much about anyone else person I used to be. My daughter and wife will be happy with me. It takes a lot of time and energy and it has its toll on your body but if I could do it I knew it is possible for anybody. I was the type of person to easily give up but I perceived and made it through I conquered something even at times I thought it was impossible. With the right amount of effort and patients anyone could do it."

Santana

For more information, go to:

Second Chance Center or Second Chance Program

No comments: