Thursday, January 25, 2007

Participant of the Second Chance Program Regains His Ability to Communicate

"After completing the communication course, I realize its been a substantial win in a couple of areas. Obviously 34 days ago it was very hard to envision completing all of the requirements of the communication booklet. Many days it just seemed easier to quit and go back to County. But then I realized how the very [communication drills] I was studying were the keys to helping me get through those frustrating urges to quit.

By applying the TRs, I experienced a first-hand example of how the techniques in the training drills help me to stay in control of the outcome of various situation and circumstances that I once allowed to run out of control. My blood test situation, my baby's mama drama and my mentality have all been alleviated because of my persistance in learning, drilling, passing and completing ths firts book. But even more is my new gained ability to communicate in a higher quality, not being personally effected by someones communication being thrown off, but being able to regain control of the communication, handle the person or situation and bringing the communication back to a level where it is pleasant, effective and stable."

Julio

For more information, go to:

Second Chance Center or Second Chance Program

No comments: