Monday, January 29, 2007

Sauna Detoxification Win at the Second Chance Program

"I’m so happy that I’m free of residues and I’m also really grateful that I had the opportunity to participate in the sauna program. I feel now that I could do much better in life now that I have a clear and clean mind and body. My thoughts and intentions are totally positive now. I don’t crave any drugs and that’s a really good thing. Now I can have a drug free future and I will better my life and I will stop hurting the people that care and love me. That itself is a great accomplishment in my life. I’m so grateful to this program and all the caring people who were there for me and still are from Second Chance Program. Thank you for not giving up and acknowledging me as a fellow human being. I could assume that I wasn’t a waste of time or that I wasted my time while I was here."

Joseph

For more information, go to:

Second Chance Center or Second Chance Program

No comments: