Monday, January 29, 2007

Clean and Sober from the Sauna Detoxification Module

"When I first started the sauna I felt depressed and I would get restimulations from drugs I had done. I used to always carry this chip on my shoulder and think I was better than everybody and try to ACT bad. Now that I completed my sauna I feel great. I’m happier. I don’t get restimulations anymore. I don’t have that chip on my shoulder either. I finally realized what life really had to offer and it’s much better than drugs toxins that I used to put in my body. My family and friends are happy to see the change in me. Now I have goals to accomplish in life. I would like to see more people succeed in this program because it really works, I am so happy to be clean and sober, especially my honesty I have now."

Kedric

For more information, go to:

Second Chance Center or Second Chance Program

No comments: