Monday, January 29, 2007

Sauna Detoxification Successes from the Second Chance Center

"I am thankful for the Second Chance Sauna Program. It has made me feel better about myself, both physically and mentally. It gave me back the confidence that it is OK to just be me! I no longer have any cravings for drugs or alcohol. I have a more positive towards my life and what I can make of it! Thank You Second Chance!"

George


For more information, go to:

Second Chance Center or Second Chance Program

1 comment:

tanyaa said...

Toxins build-up in the body contribute to premature aging and chronic and degenerative diseases. Detoxification is a normal body process of eliminating or neutralizing toxins through the colon, liver, kidneys, lungs, lymph and skin.
-------------
Tanyaa
http://www.detox24.com