Thursday, January 25, 2007

Life Restored with the Second Chance Program

"Through all these months that I have been in this program, I've obtained many successes. My first gain is I have completed my course in communication in order to confront people in a positive way & have better control of my emotions & have the ability to have intention without reservation in what I want for my future life. My second success is I have completed the sauna detoxification. There is where I purified my body & I acquired an important ability to be able to continue my education. In fact, I felt my mind function better & better to the point of perfection. My body feels like never before. I was a drug addict from 9 years old and now, after 25 years of addiction, one could imagine how I feel to be free of drugs!


For more information, go to:

Second Chance Center or Second Chance Program

No comments: